- Aetna, 1-800-US-AETNA (1-800-872-3862)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, 888-697-0683
- Cigna, 800-997-1654
- Humana, +1 800-448-6262
- Superior, 866-896-1844
- UnitedHealth, +1 (866) 633-2446
经前焦虑症Medication Tracker (PDF)经前焦虑症(link opens in new window)
Some people feel more comfortable bringing a copy of their original prescriptions in case they lose their medication. That’s fine, but it’s sufficient to have a list of your medications and your cardiologist’s phone number. Download this medication chart to help keep track. It’s also a good idea to let your cardiologist or internist know where you’ll be. Your doctor might know physicians or reputable heart institutes in the area if help is needed.
经前焦虑症Personal Health Records(link opens in new window)经前焦虑症
During catastrophic events such as a natural disaster, a Personal Health Record (PHR) ensures that your healthcare provider and pharmacists health can get the information they need.
经前焦虑症Quality-Awarded Hospital Map经前焦虑症
If you’ve had to relocate, find hospitals near you able to handle heart and stroke emergencies.
- 经前焦虑症Plan Ahead for disasters经前焦虑症
- 经前焦虑症Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources经前焦虑症
- 经前焦虑症经前焦虑症Hurricane Resources经前焦虑症经前焦虑症
- 经前焦虑症经前焦虑症Staying safe in hurricane season during pandemic经前焦虑症
- 经前焦虑症Air quality index(link opens in new window)经前焦虑症
The AHA is not endorsing or vouching for, has not vetted or evaluated, and is not responsible for, the quality of services or information provided by third parties. The AHA is providing the links as a public service and receives nothing from those organizations listed.